Race Baitin’ Reverend Al is now equating the Arizona Illegal Immigrant law with the Civil Rights Struggle of the 60’s. Since the evil white man has elected a 1/2 black President, racer Al has to find another people to exploit. Now that the black man is ‘The Man’, all those that make their living on race need something to do.
Enter Arizona. After the promise of fences, enforcement, and rule of law has been extinguished by the past two Presidential administrations, the state wisely enacted legislation to stop the bleeding of Mexico’s citizens into America as Arizona’s newest criminals. Yes, when you enter the country illegally, you are a criminal.
Standing up for the rights of its citizens, Arizona’s law allows police to check the immigration status of those who are arrested without identification. “A person is presumed to not be an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States if the person provides to the law enforcement officer or agency any of the following:
- A valid Arizona driver license.
- A valid Arizona nonoperating identification license.
- A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification.
- If the entity requires proof of legal presence in the United States before issuance, any valid United States federal, state or local government issued identification.”
And Al is going to Arizona to stand up for the civil rights of those… …that have no Arizona drivers license or non-operating identification licens? Maybe he’s standing up for the civil rights of those that have no tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification? Is he standing up for the rights of those that don’t have any valid United States federal, state or local government issued identification?
Hold on while I shift in my chair. I can feel my wallet with my valid Missouri driver license as I move.
Al, while you’re there, how about standing up for the civil rights of these folks:
- Jeremy and Angel Seay, Newlyweds, killed by Freddy DeLeon Perez, 23, an illegal alien living in Alabama, has been indicted by a grand jury on two counts of felony manslaughter and a single felony count of failure to stop at the scene of an accident which killed Jeremy Seay and his wife Angel. Perez is currently in jail and District Judge Paul Sherling set bond at $1.2 million for the two fatalities and fleeing charge.
- Jurgen Dietmar Cheston, 48, Grant Writer for North Carolina Juvenile Justice Dept, killed by Manuel Salvador Zamora Diaz — a suspected illegal alien living in Raleigh, North Carolina, has confessed to the murder of 48-year-old Jurgen Dietmar Cheston, of Kinston.
- Darness Brown, 10, daughter, sister, elementary school student, was killed (and her thirteen-year-old sister Darneisha Ellis was injured) by Leticia Flores, 28, a suspected illegal alien. Flores is accused of running the children down in the SUV she was driving. Witnesses allege that after Flores hit the children, she stopped to yell at the children for being in the street and then drove away [typical behavior of illegal aliens]. Flores was arrested by police when she stopped at a convenience store. It was reported that Flores does not have a drivers license. Bond was set at $1,000,000.
- The 12-year old girl that 32 year old Julio Cesar Cruz Martinez raped. He sits in a Baldwin County, AL jail charged with rape, sodomy and sex abuse. Alleged crimes involving a young girl under twelve years of age. During an interview, investigators say Martinez dropped a bomb on sheriff’s deputies and the victim’s family. A revelation that has compounded this tragedy.
- The victims of a wave of illegal-immigrant gang rapes is sweeping the U.S. while public officials and law-enforcement authorities fear drawing the link, experts say. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, a Ph.D. researcher of violent crimes, told WorldNetDaily, “It appears as if there is a fear that if this is honestly discussed, people will hate all illegal immigrants. So there is silence. … But in being silent about the rapes and murders, it is as if the victims never even existed.” Schurman-Kauflin, who runs the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, participated in a 12-month, in-depth study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes and murders from January 1999 through April 2006. The study found approximately 240,000 illegal-immigrant sex offenders reside in the United States – while 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders come across U.S. borders illegally every day.
These are just a few of the thousands of stories of abuse, murder and other crime perpetrated on Americans because the Federal Government REFUSES to enforce our borders.
So Al, while you’re down there in Arizona, would you mind having a look into the civil rights of those American Citizens listed above? Does that matter to you at all you pathetic race-baiting scumbag? You are a traitor to these and all citizens of this country. Do us all a favor and keep heading south and get the @#$@# out!
Here are the links to the stories mentioned above: