This morning’s activity at the RightOnline.com conference in Vegas started out with a bastion of great conservatives rallying the troops to get out and do the hard ground work necessary to take back the country from the cancer of Liberal Progressivism.
- Judge Andrew Napalitano
- Herman Cain
- Tim Phillips
- Phil Kerpen
- John Fund
- Curtis Sliwa
The most enjoyable part of the morning was when Michelle Moore interviewed FCC Chairman (1 of 5) Robert McDowell. He spoke during Friday night’s dinner and piqued our curiosity with ‘Net Neutrality. He gave us some great insight into the machinations of the FCC and the power they have over about 1/6 of the economy. Watch for the video, by me ;), at http://atraditionallifelived.com.
This afternoon, I attended the Breakouts
- Breakout 7 – Holding their feet to the fire
- Brad Stewart / Kelly Maher
- Be sure to know the laws for your state when videotaping regular people
- You can generally take video tape of any elected official at any briefing
- Breakout 8 – Prosperity 101
- This is a wonderful program to take back to the workplace to help employees get informed about general economics of business
- It will help them with understanding Freedom, the Free Market, and that their Job Security comes through the Business’ Prosperity
- Helps them become Informed, Involved, Impactful
- I plan to take this information back to the president at Spartan Light Metal Products and suggest he (and all owners) follow this program
And that’s the end of the structured event. Time to enjoy Vegas for another night and head back to Missouri on Sunday!
Leave a Reply