Once again the game is played. It’s a vicious circle:
- Public employees via Unions demand wages and benefits DOUBLE that of the private sector.
- States, counties, and cities don’t manage their budgets properly in areas highly Democrat, Liberal, and Union.
- Lawmakers lay off Teachers, Police and Firemen
- There is no word of the Governor, Commissioner, Alderman, Mayor or other State / Local employees taking a pay cut
- There is no word of the Governor, Commissioner, Alderman, Mayor or other State / Local employees being laid off
- Democrats cry that Republicans don’t care about Children, Crime, or Safety
- Democrats steal money from taxpayers of all States to make up for the malfeasance of the highly Democrat, Liberal, and Union States
- Loop Back to Step 1 and Repeat
So, your money will once again go to highly unionized public sector employees whose dues will go to pay union leaders (making millions) who will donate millions to advance the campaigns of Democrats in an effort to keep them in office — no matter what the teacher union members think or want.
As further reward, Democrats will even try to pass the Employee (non)Free (non)Choice Act that will pay off the unions with the ability to force unionization on employers.
AND, while the Democrats are crying that you evil Conservatives / Republicans don’t care about the kids (students), crime (police) or safety (firemen), they’ll steal funds from the FOOD STAMP program to offset the funding of the latest union bail-out.
Oh, don’t forget, they increased taxes on corporations. And what do we say about taxes on corporations?
If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.