The Twin Tower’s Mosque continues to raise the ire of red-blooded lovers of America. The apologists for the Cult of Islam continue to advance the argument that the Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is a man of peace, and the mosque is a chance for healing and understanding. The State Department of the U.S. is even sending Imam Rauf on a “religious outreach” trip to the middle east.
We all, by now, should know the problems with this Imam:
- Believes America was (in part) responsible for the attacks on 9/11
- Won’t denounce Hamas as a terrorist organization
- He is a hyphenated American (as usual)
- He said the U.S. and the West must acknowledge the harm they have done to Muslims before terrorism can end
- He said the Islamic method of waging war is not to kill innocent civilians. But it was Christians in World War II who bombed civilians in Dresden and Hiroshima, neither of which were military targets.
By now, we know the problems with the mosque — to be named Cordoba House
- It will replace an existing 1850s Italianate building that was damaged in the September 11 attacks
- It is only 600 feet from Ground zero
- Córdoba was the capital of the Caliphate of Córdoba during the period of Muslim rule in Spain, following the Umayyad defeat of the Visigoths in the 8th century.
- Peter Ferrara, General Counsel of the American Civil Rights Union, observed: “The Cordoba Mosque was the third largest mosque complex in the world … built on the site of a former Christian church, to commemorate the Muslim conquest of Spain. This perpetuated a cultural Muslim practice of building mosques on the sites of historic conquests.
And, we know there are problems with the funding of the mosque as to whether or not sources would include terrorist organizations, sympathizers, or supporters.
But, then comes Greg Gutfeld with his suggestion to open a gay bar next to the mosque. If New Yorkers and Americans are to be tolerant, understanding, and healing, why would the so-called “Religion (Cult) of Peace” protest. He suggested two-three floors with one being Hileel (complete w/ Islamic approved foods) and Heaven (with 72 virgin drinks). A bar with alcohol would be found on the third floor to allow the Gay Muslims to mix with other Gay Americans (don’t forget that the religion of peace stones homosexuals)
I say we go full bore to see the tolerance of the Cult of Islam. Here are some other things we can build next door…
- Victoria’s Secret
- Kosher Deli
- Swine Processing Center
- Payday Loan Store
- Cigar Store
- Frederick’s of Hollywood
- Adult Video Store selling Lottery Tickets as Well
- Any Christian Church
Will there be an outcry? Or will there be neighborliness between the Islamic Center and the stores and activities going on there. Let’s find out!