Received Via E-mail…
The Economy is so bad…
- Jury Duty is now considered a good-paying job.
- I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- African television stations are now showing ‘Sponsor an American Child’ commercials!
- Wives are having sex with their husbands because they can’t afford batteries.
- I ordered a burger at McDonald’s and the kid behind the counter asked, “Can you afford fries with that?”
- CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
- Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
- My ATM gave me an IOU!
- A stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced.
- I saw a Mormon polygamist with only one wife.
- I bought a toaster oven and my free gift with the purchase was a bank.
- If the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you have to call them and ask if they meant you or them.
- McDonald’s is now selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America .
- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned the names of their children.
- My cousin had an exorcism but couldn’t afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!
- A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .
- Motel Six won’t leave the light on for you anymore.
- A picture is now only worth 200 words.
- They renamed Wall Street ” Wal-Mart Street .”
- When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.
- One of the casinos in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
And, finally…I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.