Enjoy these videos from EconomicFreedom.org
Across the globe, the societies that have the best quality of life are those with the highest levels of economic freedom. From lower unemployment to better-protected civil rights and cleaner environments, economic freedom is vital to improving the well-being of society, especially for the most vulnerable.
For years the United States has been a world leader in economic freedom. But runaway government spending and burdensome regulations have caused a decline in economic freedom in the United States. If our economic freedom continues to fall, how will it affect our quality of life?
This is a service of the Charles Koch Institute:
- Economic freedom is the driving force behind why some societies thrive while others do not. Improving well-being for all people can only be accomplished if the true cause of prosperity is understood. Years of empirical research and exhaustive analysis show that economic freedom is the overwhelming catalyst in creating jobs, fighting poverty, building a safe environment to raise a family, and improving overall human well-being.
- General Information
- Please view our comment policy here:
- Follow us on Twitter @EconFree (http://twitter.com/econfree)
- Want to get more involved? Check out our professional education programs and full-time opportunities at http://charleskochinstitute.org/
- This page is a project of the Charles Koch Institute.