Do you have any questions about the man and what he proclaims to be?
You are cordially invited to attend Democratic Convention
Saturday, 27 August 2016 @ 11:15 AM
Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention. Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.
Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants.
Opening Flag Burning Ceremony
Sponsored by CNN
Address on “Being the Real You”
Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and Caitlyn Jenner
“How to Bank $200 Million as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke”
“How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!”
A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson
Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Berghdal
Invitation-only Autograph Session
Souvenir photographs of Hillary and Chelsea dodging Sniper Fire in Bosnia
Tribute to All of the 57 States
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology “Alternative Shoppers” instead of “Looters”
Announcement of VP Nominee
Chris Stevens, with a quick rebuttal and withdrawal when Hillary realizes she got him killed in Benghazi
The White House “Semantics Committee” Meeting
General vote on re-branding “Muslim Terrorism” as “Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance”
“Liberal Bias in Media – How we can make it work for you”
Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times with Guest Speaker, Brian Williams
Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
Personal Finance Seminar – “Businesses Don’t Create Jobs”
Group Condemnation of Bitter Gun Owners.
Ceremonial “We Surrender” Waving of the White Flag to Afghanistan, Russia, and ISIS.
Short film, “Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A Cabinet Post and How to Pretend It’s No Big Deal”
Hosted by Hillary Clinton
“How to Offend Christians While Implementing Sharia Law in America ”
“Sneaky Joe” Biden
Official Nomination of Hillary
Bill Maher and Chris Matthews
Additional Breakout Sessions (All Day):
How to Turn Baby Parts into Profits: Cecile Richards
How to Boo God: Jeremiah Wright
Fundamental Islamification of America: Huma Abedin
The Proper Appreciation of Women: Bill Clinton / Bill Cosby
Paying No Taxes IS Your Fair Share: Lois Lerner
Received via E-mail:
Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico , that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. �I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Do you see how stupid this looks when you put it in writing????
The Unemployment Rate is out again today with no change at 7.8% (apparently November 2012 was revised up to 7.8%), but there was an actual uptick in the labor force (155,319,000 up to 155,511,000). The Labor Force Participation Rate remained unchanged at an anemic 63.6% (down from 65.7% at the start of Obama’s 1st term).
We can be heartened at the fact that another major exit from the work force did not occur.
The graph continues to look ugly:
With another 350,000 leaving the work force, the useless figure called the unemployment rate ticked down again in November 2012 to 7.7%. Previous months, however, were also revised downward, and we can expect the same for the current month. Problems?
For instance, labor force participation fell sharply. Indeed, the sole reason for a decline in the unemployment rate was a drop of 350,000 in the number of people in the labor force.
So, why even pay attention to the Unemployment Rate. There is only one graph that really matters and shows a much more true picture of the Employment situation in the U.S. — The Labor Force Participation Rate:
Compliments of the Obama Stimulus, Auto Bailout, Recovery Summer, TARP, Cash For Clunkers, EPA, High Gas Prices and every other constraint the Obama Administration has put on our economy, the Labor Force Participation rate has fallen off the cliff and continues to decline:
Obama’s Labor Force Participation Rate is the lowest since Jimmy Carter’s 63% rates — another complete failure as a jobs president.
Yes, I would gladly go back to the Clinton Era 67% Employment Rates, 18% of GDP Spending Rates, and his reduction to 15% in the Capital Gains Tax Rate… …and if we didn’t increase to Clinton’s 39% Income Tax Rate, his figures would be even better!
To my Democrat-voting friends,
Please. Tell me how you vote for such a hypocrite. Watch this man’s absolute insolence at 2:06. Clearly he even has a problem with the number of kids the man has. Will Chinese style eugenics be next on the list?
Thank you to the Don Smith Show for exposing this hypocrisy!
When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted Democrat, give them this list. Then they can pick a reason from this “TOP 12″…
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I’m too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe organization who would never get their agenda past the voters.
10.. I voted Democrat because I think that it is better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE”.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my butt, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.
On July 4th 1776 and September 17, 1787, our God-given rights were affirmed, not given by the government, in the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution
Clearly written into that verbiage, according to Barack Obama, liberals, progressives, and feminists, is the right to contraception. This right. this ‘freedom’, according to Obama and his minions, includes the right to have that contraception paid for by taxpayers under threat of imprisonment by the Federal Government.
Nathan Hale clearly said, “”I only regret that I have but one life to give for my contraceptive.”
So, my question, why is it only in the 21st century that we see the feminists and Obama asserting this right? All the way back in the 15th Century (that’s the 1400’s for the Occupy crowd), man (or woman) had invented contraception. So, it was certainly available in 1776 and 1787.
Why oh why, at the founding of our great country, weren’t they handing out government funded Chastity Belts on every corner and in every church? Why weren’t women demanding their right to a Chastity Belt as a means to prevent pregnancy and demanding that the taxpayers fund it? Why weren’t they screaming for their rights to be protected from pregnancy by the contraception of the day?
Why? Because the idea that the Constitution (and freedom no less) enshrined a right to taxpayer funded contraception is just as ludicrous as expecting the government to hand out Chastity Belts.
Only fools, proponents of the nanny state, and opponents of freedom believe that such rights exist in the Constitution.
People like Sandra Fluke and her ilk, who cannot take responsibility for their own purchase of contraception, have a God-given form of contraception. It’s called keeping your knees firmly together.
There is nowhere in the US Constitution that says Sandra Fluke has the right to enslave me into working part of my day to pay for her contraception. Her God-given natural born rights end where they start to affect me.