Tag Archives: Vote
When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted Democrat, give them this list. Then they can pick a reason from this “TOP 12″…
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I’m too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe organization who would never get their agenda past the voters.
10.. I voted Democrat because I think that it is better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE”.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my butt, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.